Reverse order inside threads?

Ken D'Ambrosio
Hey, all.  While I love the threaded view, I don't love the order it
sorts in.  I'm vastly more interested (say) in the fact that Jane sent
me an e-mail 10 minutes ago, than the fact that Tim started the thread
two weeks ago.  Is there any way to reverse the order?

Thanks!

-Ken

Re: Reverse order inside threads?

Thomas Bruederli-2
Hi Ken

Please note that threads (as opposed to chronological Gmail-style
conversations) are tree-like structures starting with one initial
message  -the root. One cannot inverse the order of a tree to start at
the leaves where there are possibly multiple from different branches.

~Thomas