RoundCube Documentation

Thomas Bruederli
Hi devs!

I have finally made it to publish some code documentation which was created
using the phpDoc from the source files: http://roundcube.net/doc/phpdoc/

There's also a wiki page describing the directory structure and some
important functions: http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Dev_Docs

Hope this will help you guys to get familiar with the RoundCube code base.
I'll try to continue describing how RC works. Please let me know, if you
miss any kind of information. For me, everything seems to be clear :-)

~Thomas

Re: RoundCube Documentation

Lars Tewes
Hi,

Thomas Bruederli wrote:
> There's also a wiki page describing the directory structure and some
> important functions: http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Dev_Docs

nice one, thank you! What program did you use to generate the png of the
database schema?

Thanks
Lars

2007/8/14, Lars Tewes <[hidden email]>:

> nice one, thank you! What program did you use to generate the png of the
> database schema?

I used http://www.dbwrench.com, a java-based design and reverse
engineering tool.

~Thomas