RoundCube Version

Mario Jorge Lima
Hello,

I am working at a small hosting service, where there is a RoundCube (IlohaMail) running. Its users are using it without great problems. My question: how do I find out the Version of this RoundCube?

Thanks,

Mario Lima./

Re: RoundCube Version

michaelof@rocketmail.com
Login as user,
click on "about"

Michael
Am 19.03.20 um 16:01 schrieb Mario Jorge Lima:

> Hello,
>
> I am working at a small hosting service, where there is a RoundCube (IlohaMail) running. Its users are using it without
> great problems. My question: how do I find out the Version of this RoundCube?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mario Lima./

Re: RoundCube Version

Mario Jorge Lima
Hi, Michael,

Thanks.

Mario.,/

At 12:17 19/03/2020, you wrote:
Login as user,
click on "about"

Michael
Am 19.03.20 um 16:01 schrieb Mario Jorge Lima:
> Hello,
>
> I am working at a small hosting service, where there is a RoundCube (IlohaMail) running. Its users are using it without
> great problems. My question: how do I find out the Version of this RoundCube?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mario Lima./

Re: RoundCube Version

Mario Jorge Lima