RoundCube Webmail 0.2-beta out now

Thomas Bruederli
Dear subscribers

I know that it was very quiet on the announce mailing list (maybe already a
bit scary...) but now we're proud to announce a new release of the
RoundCube webmail package. New version 0.2-beta comes has many bugs fixed
and some new features like

 * Collapsable folder tree
 * Flag column on messages list
 * Default IMAP folders configurable for each user/account
 * Completed TinyMCE integration (with spell checking)
 * Save outgoing mail to selectable folder
 * Auto-detection the client language and timezone
 * Import/export of address book contacts in vCard format
 * Options to use syslog instead of log file
 * Pspell support

A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found at
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

This release is considered stable (even if some of the localizations are
not complete yet) and we recommend to update existing installations of
RoundCube. You can download it from http://www.roundcube.net/downloads

Please read the UPGRADING instructions for details. An automated update
script will (hopefully) be included with the next version.

If you want to report bugs, please use our tracker but read the
instructions (http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Howto_ReportIssues) first.

Cheers!

The RoundCube dev team