RoundCube Webmail 0.2-stable released

Thomas Bruederli
Hi everybody

The second stable version of the RoundCube Webmail package completes
unfinished work from the 0.2-stable release. It comes up with about 80
bug fixes as well as some performance improvements. See
http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog for details.

You can download the package from http://roundcube.net/downloads and
we recommend to update all existing installations of RoundCube.

The upgrading process now became very easy with the integrated update
script. It's runnable from the shell or from within the web-based
installer. Read the UPGRADING instructions for details.

Happy new year!

Re: [RCD] RoundCube Webmail 0.2-stable released

Thomas Bruederli
On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 17:33, Javier Smaldone wrote:
>> The second stable version of the RoundCube Webmail package completes
>> unfinished work from the 0.2-stable release. It comes up with about 80
>> bug fixes as well as some performance improvements.
>
> Do you mean "unfinished work from the 0.2-beta release."?

Yes, of course I meant 0.2-beta. Sorry for that mistake.

And I also forgot to mention that this new release also includes the
security fixes that were recently published for the 0.2-beta version:

If you haven't updated your old RoundCube installations we strongly
recommend to do so.

Best regards,