[Roundcube Announce] Release candidate for version 1.0

[Roundcube Announce] Release candidate for version 1.0

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear all,

We just published the feature-complete release candidate for the
upcoming version 1.0. After adding some new features in 1.0-beta we
further cleaned up the code, fixed some more bugs and prepared
everything for the long awaited major release.

So we invite all early adopters to test this release candidate and
report remaining bugs to our bug tracker.

See the complete Changelog at http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
and download the new packages from http://roundcube.net/download.

Kind regards,
Thomas

P.S. Meet us in Brussels at FOSDEM this weekend. We have a stand in
the K building.