[Roundcube Announce] Roundcube version 1.0-beta available for download

[Roundcube Announce] Roundcube version 1.0-beta available for download

Thomas Bruederli-2
Hello folks

We’re proud to announce that the long awaited version 1.0 of Roundcube
webmail is now available as beta release for download and testing.
With this milestone we introduce some important changes to the
configuration as well as some nice new features:

Cleaned up the configuration into a single file
Importing email messages and contact group assignments
Advanced LDAP address book functionality
A toggle to switch between HTML and plaintext view
Save drafts in local storage for recovery
Canned responses to save and recall boilerplate texts
Improved keyboard navigation in messages list
Attachment reminder plugin

And of course plenty of small improvements and bug fixes.

See the complete Changelog at http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
and download the new packages from http://roundcube.net/download.

WARNING: the old configuration files named main.inc.php and db.inc.php
are now deprecated and should be replaced with one single
config.inc.php file. Run the ./bin/update.sh script to get this
conversion done or manually merge the files.
NOTE: the new config.inc.php should only contain options that differ
from the ones listed in defaults.inc.php.

Please note that this is a beta release and we recommend to test it on
a separate environment.

Have fun!