[Roundcube Announce] The excitement continues

[Roundcube Announce] The excitement continues

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We're just a couple of days away from finishing our Roundcube Next
crowd funding and the good news is: we already reached our base goal!

That means Roundcube Next will get started and we can refactor the
core of Roundcube and get basic email and contacts functionality in
place. But that's just the start. If we can push the funding higher,
then we can schedule more of the Roundcube Next goals as seen in the
graphic on the campaign page. Without that extra support, it will
simply take us longer to get there.

Visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roundcube-next--2#/story and
get involved if you haven't already.

Also on the campaign page: some sneak peeks on the visual concepts
we've been working on in the past few weeks. The screens are far from
being final or complete but you'll the the idea what the new webmail
may look like on desktops and mobiles.

So there's still time for you to make a difference. Back the campaign
today and help us push even further!

Best,
Thomas and the Roundcube Team