[Roundcube Announce] Update 0.9.4 release

[Roundcube Announce] Update 0.9.4 release

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear Roundcube lovers!

It wouldn't be Roundcube if there wasn't a minor glitch in our stable
releases every now and then :-) It so happened again in the recent
0.9.3 release where the new include_path check triggered some regex
warnings on Windows systems. We apologize for this inconvenience! But
we're trying hard to keep up and here's a new release which fixes that
nasty bug together with some other reported issues that we considered
worth being ported to the 0.9 release series.

It's considered stable (really!) and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it
from http://roundcube.net/download, see the full changelog in our
wiki: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog

Kind regards,