Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

David Mehler
Hello,

I'm wanting to get the carddav and enigma plugins going.

When I turn on carddav then attempt a log in I get a blank screen.

Whenever I turn on enigma I am wanting to make keys, this does not
appear possible.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

A.L.E.C
On 09.04.2018 02:40, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm wanting to get the carddav and enigma plugins going.
>
> When I turn on carddav then attempt a log in I get a blank screen.

There's usually an error in some log in such cases.

> Whenever I turn on enigma I am wanting to make keys, this does not
> appear possible.

What do you mean? Do you get some error message? What's in log? Or
controls are disabled? Or what?

Re: Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

David Mehler
Hello,

Whenever I enable carddav plugin it's looking like a dns error. Here's
what I'm getting in the error log:

[09-Apr-2018 12:22:06 America/New_York] PHP Warning:
dns_get_record(): DNS Query failed in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_discovery.php on line
207
[09-Apr-2018 12:22:06 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  usort() expects
parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_discovery.php on line
220
[09-Apr-2018 12:22:06 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_discovery.php on line
224
[09-Apr-2018 12:22:06 America/New_York] PHP Warning:
dns_get_record(): DNS Query failed in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_discovery.php on line
252
[09-Apr-2018 12:22:06 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument
supplied for foreach() in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/plugins/carddav/carddav_discovery.php on line
253

Any suggestions welcome. I am running my own local resolving dns.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 4/9/18, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 09.04.2018 02:40, David Mehler wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm wanting to get the carddav and enigma plugins going.
>>
>> When I turn on carddav then attempt a log in I get a blank screen.
>
> There's usually an error in some log in such cases.
>
>> Whenever I turn on enigma I am wanting to make keys, this does not
>> appear possible.
>
> What do you mean? Do you get some error message? What's in log? Or
> controls are disabled? Or what?
>
> --
> Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
> Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
> Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]

Re: Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

David Mehler
Hello,

Whenever I go to settings then pgp keys and try to create a keypair
(using IE11) I get the message can not create keypair browser does not
support cryptography. Serverside I'm using gnupg 2.25.

Using firefox keypair generated and was imported successfully.

I'm wondering if there's an ie11 fix as some of my clients will
undoubtedly use it.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 10.04.2018 00:10, David Mehler wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Whenever I go to settings then pgp keys and try to create a keypair
> (using IE11) I get the message can not create keypair browser does not
> support cryptography. Serverside I'm using gnupg 2.25.
>
> Using firefox keypair generated and was imported successfully.
>
> I'm wondering if there's an ie11 fix as some of my clients will
> undoubtedly use it.

We check for window.crypto support here
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/plugins/enigma/enigma.js#L154

IE11 supports this functionality via window.msCrypto. So, maybe the
solution would be to just change the check. I'm not sure if there's
anything more to do to make openpgpjs library we use working in IE11.

Re: Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

David Mehler
Hi,

Thanks. Can this change be conditional only coming in to play with IE
browsers? If so, can I assist with this?

Thanks.
Dave.

On 04/10/2018 10:31 AM, David Mehler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks. Can this change be conditional only coming in to play with IE
> browsers? If so, can I assist with this?

Fixed and tested. Will be part of 1.3.6 release.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/8373b3b3f0b

Re: Roundcube Carddav and Enigma plugins

David Mehler
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the quick turnaround. Any ideas on a timeline for
1.36? Is there any way I can get this fix backported in to my existing
setup?

Thanks again for your attention to this.