Roundcube Display HTML

Mario Jorge Lima
Hi,

If I let Roundcube to "DISPLAY HTML" for any account, I receive a Error 500 when trying to open an email.

WHen I  deselect it in "Roundcube >> Settings >> Preferences >> Displaying Messages" everything works. So I need one of these:

1) To solve this Error 500

or

2) To deselect this parameter above for any account, is there a way of setting it as a global parameter?

Mario./

Re: Roundcube Display HTML

barul
Error 500 means something's wrong server-side, it'd be a big help to
have some logs.

---
barul

On 2018-03-07 20:16, Mario Jorge Lima wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I let Roundcube to "DISPLAY HTML" for any account, I receive a
> Error 500 when trying to open an email.
>
> WHen I  deselect it in "Roundcube >> Settings >> Preferences >>
> Displaying Messages" everything works. So I need one of these:
>
> 1) To solve this Error 500
>
> or
>
> 2) To deselect this parameter above for any account, is there a way of
> setting it as a global parameter?
>
> Mario./

Re: Roundcube Display HTML

Mario Jorge Lima
Hello, Barul,

This error comes when I try to open an email. I can access e see the list of emails, but when I click on any one I receive this error message.

But, if I go to "Settings >> Preferences >> Displaying Messages" and clear the "Display HTML" little box, then I can open all the messages.

So I need correct this error, or, at least, have that  option "Display HTML" box cleared as default.

Thanks.

Mario./

At 06:42 08/03/2018, you wrote:
Error 500 means something's wrong server-side, it'd be a big help to have some logs.

---
barul

Re: Roundcube Display HTML

barul
I fully understood the first time, thus having logs when the error
happen would still be a big help.

---
barul