Roundcube Next

Thiago Dias

Dear's,

Anyone has news about Roundcube Next? I help in Indiegogo and dont have updates for a long time.

Best Regards,

--
Thiago Coutinho
skype: thiago.dias1

Re: Roundcube Next

Thomas Bruederli-2
Hello everybody

The Roundcube Next project is entirely in the hands of Kolab Systems.
The first attempt to get it started unfortunately failed due to mostly
personal reasons and it's apparent that communication about all the
happenings was not good at all.

According to a recent conversation I had with their CEO, they're still
committed to the project and very much want to make it happen once
staffing and other non-technical problems are solved. But again, it's
their project and therefore you should contact Kolab Systems at
kolabsystems.com in order to get more up-to-date information about
Roundcube Next.

Cheers,
Thomas