Roundcube, This content can not be displayed in a frame error

Roundcube, This content can not be displayed in a frame error

David Mehler
Hello,
Up until about half an hour ago I had a working roundcube installation
running on php 7.3 and apache 2.4. I went in to tweak my
X-Frame-Options headers among others in apache and now I'm getting the
error this content can not be displayed in a frame. This is with ie11.
Chrome isn't showing me messages either, but it isn't giving the
error.

Now I did have the webmail open in an ie tab during this working, but
it was not logged in in fact I ignored it.

I've sense put the option back to SAMEORIGIN, restarted both apache
and php-fpm several times, refreshed the ie browser window, deleted
temporary internet files, still getting the error.

I've even gone in to defaults.inc.php (yes I know that's not standard
practice) and changed x_frame_options from it's default of sameorigin
to false, again restarted both apache and php-fpm as well as another
ie refresh, still getting the error.

I have not checked on another computer i'm not near one at the moment.

Any ideas very welcome.
Thanks.
Dave.

Re: Roundcube, This content can not be displayed in a frame error

@lbutlr
On 15 Jul 2019, at 23:02, David Mehler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I went in to tweak my X-Frame-Options headers among others in apache and now I'm getting the error this content can not be displayed in a frame.

Yes, Roundcube doesn’t work with the X-Frame restrictions in Apache24.

> I've sense put the option back to SAMEORIGIN, restarted both apache and php-fpm several times, refreshed the ie browser window, deleted temporary internet files, still getting the error.

I can’t speak for ie11 as I’ve never run it, but this is what I have:

   Header always set X-Frame-Options sameorigin
   Header set Content-Security-Policy "frame-ancestors: 'self'"

--
Minds are like parachutes, they only work when they are open.