Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We just recently published a security update to the LTS version 1.0. It contains some important fixes and improvements we backported from the master version. See the details in the release notes [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube 1.0.x with this version if you're unable to upgrade to a more recent series. Download it from GitHub via https://roundcube.net/download.

As usual, don’t forget to backup your data before updating!

Best,

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

Kay Marquardt

hi,

is there a timeline or at least an idea for the 1.3 release?

thanks
kay

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

A.L.E.C
On 10.04.2017 07:16, Kay Marquardt wrote:
> hi,
>
> is there a timeline or at least an idea for the 1.3 release?

Sometime in April we plan to release rc, and final release in May.

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

Kay Marquardt
Besser so?

Kay:q

Am 10.04.2017 um 07:16 schrieb Kay Marquardt:

> hi,
>
> is there a timeline or at least an idea for the 1.3 release?
>
> thanks
> kay

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.0.10 released

Kay Marquardt