Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

12

Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We proudly announce the stable version 1.3.0 of Roundcube Webmail
which is now available for download.
With this milestone we introduce new features since the 1.2 version:

- Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
- Possibility to display QR code for contacts data
- New identicon plugin [1]
- Attach contact vCards to composed message
- Support WEBP images and MathML preview
- Preview, download and rename attachments when composing a message
- Message/rfc822 attachment preview
- Various Enigma (PGP) and Managesieve plugin improvements
- “Flattened” the Larry theme giving it a fresher look

Plus security and deployment improvements:

- Improve randomness of password salts and random hashes
- Fixed redundancy in sql caching system and compatibility with Galera Cluster

And finally some code-cleanup:

- Dropped support for legacy browsers (IE < 10; removed legacy_browser plugin)
- Require PHP >= 5.4
- Removed PHP mail() support
- Removed 3rd party javascript libraries from the repository
- Require jQuery 3.x which has breaking changes to older versions

IMPORTANT: The code-cleanup part brings major changes and possibly
incompatibilities to your existing Roundcube installations.
So please read the Changelog [2] carefully and thoroughly test your
upgrade scenario.

Please note that Roundcube 1.3

1. no longer runs on PHP 5.3
2. no longer supports IE < 10 and old versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari
3. requires an SMTP server connection to send mails
4. uses jQuery 3.2 and will not work with current jQuery mobile plugin

With the release of Roundcube 1.3.0, the previous stable release
branches 1.2.x and 1.1.x will switch in to LTS low maintenance mode
which means they will only receive important security updates but no
longer any regular improvement updates.

See the complete Changelog in our wiki [2] and download the new
packages from https://roundcube.net/download.

Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
backup and test with your custom plugins.

Best,
Alec & Thomas

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
[2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Davide Perini
Thanks for the very welcomed upgrade!
Do you plan to release a mobile theme?

Thanks

Il 26/06/2017 21.47, Thomas Bruederli ha scritto:

> Dear subscribers
>
> We proudly announce the stable version 1.3.0 of Roundcube Webmail
> which is now available for download.
> With this milestone we introduce new features since the 1.2 version:
>
> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
> - Possibility to display QR code for contacts data
> - New identicon plugin [1]
> - Attach contact vCards to composed message
> - Support WEBP images and MathML preview
> - Preview, download and rename attachments when composing a message
> - Message/rfc822 attachment preview
> - Various Enigma (PGP) and Managesieve plugin improvements
> - “Flattened” the Larry theme giving it a fresher look
>
> Plus security and deployment improvements:
>
> - Improve randomness of password salts and random hashes
> - Fixed redundancy in sql caching system and compatibility with Galera Cluster
>
> And finally some code-cleanup:
>
> - Dropped support for legacy browsers (IE < 10; removed legacy_browser plugin)
> - Require PHP >= 5.4
> - Removed PHP mail() support
> - Removed 3rd party javascript libraries from the repository
> - Require jQuery 3.x which has breaking changes to older versions
>
> IMPORTANT: The code-cleanup part brings major changes and possibly
> incompatibilities to your existing Roundcube installations.
> So please read the Changelog [2] carefully and thoroughly test your
> upgrade scenario.
>
> Please note that Roundcube 1.3
>
> 1. no longer runs on PHP 5.3
> 2. no longer supports IE < 10 and old versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari
> 3. requires an SMTP server connection to send mails
> 4. uses jQuery 3.2 and will not work with current jQuery mobile plugin
>
> With the release of Roundcube 1.3.0, the previous stable release
> branches 1.2.x and 1.1.x will switch in to LTS low maintenance mode
> which means they will only receive important security updates but no
> longer any regular improvement updates.
>
> See the complete Changelog in our wiki [2] and download the new
> packages from https://roundcube.net/download.
>
> Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
> productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
> backup and test with your custom plugins.
>
> Best,
> Alec & Thomas
>
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
> [2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

DROPS Gear
Please remove my name from this email listing relating to Roundcube Users. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Davide Perini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the very welcomed upgrade!
> Do you plan to release a mobile theme?
>
> Thanks
>

> Il 26/06/2017 21.47, Thomas Bruederli ha scritto:
>> Dear subscribers
>>
>> We proudly announce the stable version 1.3.0 of Roundcube Webmail
>> which is now available for download.
>> With this milestone we introduce new features since the 1.2 version:
>>
>> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
>> - Possibility to display QR code for contacts data
>> - New identicon plugin [1]
>> - Attach contact vCards to composed message
>> - Support WEBP images and MathML preview
>> - Preview, download and rename attachments when composing a message
>> - Message/rfc822 attachment preview
>> - Various Enigma (PGP) and Managesieve plugin improvements
>> - “Flattened” the Larry theme giving it a fresher look
>>
>> Plus security and deployment improvements:
>>
>> - Improve randomness of password salts and random hashes
>> - Fixed redundancy in sql caching system and compatibility with Galera Cluster
>>
>> And finally some code-cleanup:
>>
>> - Dropped support for legacy browsers (IE < 10; removed legacy_browser plugin)
>> - Require PHP >= 5.4
>> - Removed PHP mail() support
>> - Removed 3rd party javascript libraries from the repository
>> - Require jQuery 3.x which has breaking changes to older versions
>>
>> IMPORTANT: The code-cleanup part brings major changes and possibly
>> incompatibilities to your existing Roundcube installations.
>> So please read the Changelog [2] carefully and thoroughly test your
>> upgrade scenario.
>>
>> Please note that Roundcube 1.3
>>
>> 1. no longer runs on PHP 5.3
>> 2. no longer supports IE < 10 and old versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari
>> 3. requires an SMTP server connection to send mails
>> 4. uses jQuery 3.2 and will not work with current jQuery mobile plugin
>>
>> With the release of Roundcube 1.3.0, the previous stable release
>> branches 1.2.x and 1.1.x will switch in to LTS low maintenance mode
>> which means they will only receive important security updates but no
>> longer any regular improvement updates.
>>
>> See the complete Changelog in our wiki [2] and download the new
>> packages from https://roundcube.net/download.
>>
>> Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
>> productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
>> backup and test with your custom plugins.
>>
>> Best,
>> Alec & Thomas
>>
>> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
>> [2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Frank Gebelein
@David Olson:

Pls use the unsubscribe function here:

Like in "RTFM"

Frank

Am 26.06.2017 um 22:06 schrieb David Olson:

> Please remove my name from this email listing relating to Roundcube Users. Thank you.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Davide Perini <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the very welcomed upgrade!
>> Do you plan to release a mobile theme?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Il 26/06/2017 21.47, Thomas Bruederli ha scritto:
>>> Dear subscribers
>>>
>>> We proudly announce the stable version 1.3.0 of Roundcube Webmail
>>> which is now available for download.
>>> With this milestone we introduce new features since the 1.2 version:
>>>
>>> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
>>> - Possibility to display QR code for contacts data
>>> - New identicon plugin [1]
>>> - Attach contact vCards to composed message
>>> - Support WEBP images and MathML preview
>>> - Preview, download and rename attachments when composing a message
>>> - Message/rfc822 attachment preview
>>> - Various Enigma (PGP) and Managesieve plugin improvements
>>> - “Flattened” the Larry theme giving it a fresher look
>>>
>>> Plus security and deployment improvements:
>>>
>>> - Improve randomness of password salts and random hashes
>>> - Fixed redundancy in sql caching system and compatibility with Galera Cluster
>>>
>>> And finally some code-cleanup:
>>>
>>> - Dropped support for legacy browsers (IE < 10; removed legacy_browser plugin)
>>> - Require PHP >= 5.4
>>> - Removed PHP mail() support
>>> - Removed 3rd party javascript libraries from the repository
>>> - Require jQuery 3.x which has breaking changes to older versions
>>>
>>> IMPORTANT: The code-cleanup part brings major changes and possibly
>>> incompatibilities to your existing Roundcube installations.
>>> So please read the Changelog [2] carefully and thoroughly test your
>>> upgrade scenario.
>>>
>>> Please note that Roundcube 1.3
>>>
>>> 1. no longer runs on PHP 5.3
>>> 2. no longer supports IE < 10 and old versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari
>>> 3. requires an SMTP server connection to send mails
>>> 4. uses jQuery 3.2 and will not work with current jQuery mobile plugin
>>>
>>> With the release of Roundcube 1.3.0, the previous stable release
>>> branches 1.2.x and 1.1.x will switch in to LTS low maintenance mode
>>> which means they will only receive important security updates but no
>>> longer any regular improvement updates.
>>>
>>> See the complete Changelog in our wiki [2] and download the new
>>> packages from https://roundcube.net/download.
>>>
>>> Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
>>> productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
>>> backup and test with your custom plugins.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Alec & Thomas
>>>
>>> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
>>> [2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Davide Perini
Hi,
I am using the remi repos but there is no 1.3 version yet.

Do you have any "updated" repo to suggest?
Using CentOS 7.

Thanks

Il 26/06/2017 22.30, Frank Gebelein ha scritto:

> @David Olson:
>
> Pls use the unsubscribe function here:

> Like in "RTFM"
>
> Frank
>
> Am 26.06.2017 um 22:06 schrieb David Olson:
>> Please remove my name from this email listing relating to Roundcube
>> Users. Thank you.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jun 26, 2017, at 4:04 PM, Davide Perini
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks for the very welcomed upgrade!
>>> Do you plan to release a mobile theme?
>>>
>>> Thanks

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Davide Perini
You are right Sorry. I was enthusiast for the new version.
Still waiting for a mobile theme.

Thanks.

In data 26 giugno 2017 11:04:36 PM Reindl Harald <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> Am 26.06.2017 um 22:55 schrieb Davide Perini:
>> Hi,
>> I am using the remi repos but there is no 1.3 version yet.
>>
>> Do you have any "updated" repo to suggest?
>> Using CentOS 7.
>
> WTF - this version was announced short ago
>
> what do you expect from a package maintainer?
>
> that he sits 365/24 there and waits to build updates without testing or
> a repository with high quality packages?
>

>> Il 26/06/2017 22.30, Frank Gebelein ha scritto:
>>> @David Olson:
>>>
>>> Pls use the unsubscribe function here:

>>> Like in "RTFM"
>>>
>>> Frank

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

José M. Martín
After upgrading to 1.3 from 1.2.5 I'm having this issue when any message is open:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function Q() in /srv/www/htdocs/roundcubemail/plugins/automatic_addressbook/automatic_addressbook.php on line 68

I can skip it disabling the automatic_adressbook plugin in the config file, but I would like to keep it. Maybe my plugins are outdated?

Thanks
José

[hidden email] wrote:

[...]

Luciano Mannucci
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:47:49 +0200
Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
Is it possible to get the Narrowscreen layout back?

Cheers,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Mike Burger

I encountered a very similar issue with (rmc-)carddav 1.

Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't upgrade to carddav 2 due to the fact that the OS on which I'm running my installation is out of support (and I haven't had time to upgrade, yet).

[hidden email] wrote:

[...]

http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released / upgrade error with indexcontacts.sh

Fabian Santiago-2
June 26, 2017 3:48 PM, "Thomas Bruederli" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear subscribers
>
> We proudly announce the stable version 1.3.0 of Roundcube Webmail
> which is now available for download.
> With this milestone we introduce new features since the 1.2 version:
>
> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
> - Possibility to display QR code for contacts data
> - New identicon plugin [1]
> - Attach contact vCards to composed message
> - Support WEBP images and MathML preview
> - Preview, download and rename attachments when composing a message
> - Message/rfc822 attachment preview
> - Various Enigma (PGP) and Managesieve plugin improvements
> - “Flattened” the Larry theme giving it a fresher look
>
> Plus security and deployment improvements:
>
> - Improve randomness of password salts and random hashes
> - Fixed redundancy in sql caching system and compatibility with Galera Cluster
>
> And finally some code-cleanup:
>
> - Dropped support for legacy browsers (IE < 10; removed legacy_browser plugin)
> - Require PHP >= 5.4
> - Removed PHP mail() support
> - Removed 3rd party javascript libraries from the repository
> - Require jQuery 3.x which has breaking changes to older versions
>
> IMPORTANT: The code-cleanup part brings major changes and possibly
> incompatibilities to your existing Roundcube installations.
> So please read the Changelog [2] carefully and thoroughly test your
> upgrade scenario.
>
> Please note that Roundcube 1.3
>
> 1. no longer runs on PHP 5.3
> 2. no longer supports IE < 10 and old versions of Firefox, Chrome and Safari
> 3. requires an SMTP server connection to send mails
> 4. uses jQuery 3.2 and will not work with current jQuery mobile plugin
>
> With the release of Roundcube 1.3.0, the previous stable release
> branches 1.2.x and 1.1.x will switch in to LTS low maintenance mode
> which means they will only receive important security updates but no
> longer any regular improvement updates.
>
> See the complete Changelog in our wiki [2] and download the new
> packages from https://roundcube.net/download.
>
> Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
> productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
> backup and test with your custom plugins.
>
> Best,
> Alec & Thomas
>
> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
> [2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog

after upgrade from 1.2.4 on centos 7.3 / apache 2.4.6 / php 5.4.16, and running indexcontacts.sh, receive error:

./bin/indexcontacts.sh
ERROR: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'roundcube'@'localhost' (using password: NO)Error 500: Error connecting to database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'roundcube'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

??? this after upgrading via the installto.sh script.

Fabian S.

June 28, 2017 2:22 PM, "Fabian A. Santiago" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> packages from https://roundcube.net/download.
>>
>> Roundcube 1.3.0 is considered stable and we recommend to update all
>> productive installations of Roundcube. As usual, don’t forget to
>> backup and test with your custom plugins.
>>
>> Best,
>> Alec & Thomas
>>
>> [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon
>> [2] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/wiki/Changelog
>
> after upgrade from 1.2.4 on centos 7.3 / apache 2.4.6 / php 5.4.16, and running indexcontacts.sh,
> receive error:
>
> ./bin/indexcontacts.sh
> ERROR: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user 'roundcube'@'localhost' (using password:
> NO)Error 500: Error connecting to database: SQLSTATE[28000] [1045] Access denied for user
> 'roundcube'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
>
> ??? this after upgrading via the installto.sh script.

sorry,

also using for sql backend: Server version: 5.5.52-MariaDB MariaDB Server

Fabian S.

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

barul
You can by clicking on the little square thing top left of the middle
col, it'll give you all 3 possibilities.

--
barul

On 2017-06-28 17:50, Luciano Mannucci wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:47:49 +0200
> Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
> Is it possible to get the Narrowscreen layout back?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Luciano.

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Luciano Mannucci
On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:43:50 +0200
barul <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You can by clicking on the little square thing top left of the middle
> col, it'll give you all 3 possibilities.
Thanks!
And can I set a default, so that I won't have to explain that very basic
thing to all my users? :)

Thanks again,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    /  E-MAIL: [hidden email]
 / \  AND POSTINGS        /   WWW: http://www.lesassaie.IT/

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Philip Iezzi-3
yes, you can. Look at https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/6886a4de3f32f4bbbba0b195618f034af0d1dcaf and you'll find the new config option that replaces the previous $config['preview_pane']:

// Interface layout. Default: 'widescreen'.
// 'widescreen' - three columns
// 'desktop' - two columns, preview on bottom
// 'list' - two columns, no preview
$config['layout'] = 'desktop';

Works perfect. https://webmail.onlime.ch is running on RC 1.3.0 now for 2 days with no single customer complaint. Thx Thomas & Roundcube team for this great release!

Cheers, Philip

> On 29.06.2017, at 12:47, Luciano Mannucci <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 20:43:50 +0200
> barul <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> You can by clicking on the little square thing top left of the middle
>> col, it'll give you all 3 possibilities.
> Thanks!
> And can I set a default, so that I won't have to explain that very basic
> thing to all my users? :)
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Luciano.
> --
> /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
> \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250
>  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    /  E-MAIL: [hidden email]
> / \  AND POSTINGS        /   WWW: http://www.lesassaie.IT/

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Luciano Mannucci
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:24:53 +0200
Philip Iezzi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> $config['layout'] = 'desktop';
>
> Works perfect. https://webmail.onlime.ch is running on RC 1.3.0 now for 2
> days with no single customer complaint. Thx Thomas & Roundcube team for this
> great release!
Many thanks for the hint!

And - of course - to all the RoundCubers!

Cheers,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    /  E-MAIL: [hidden email]
 / \  AND POSTINGS        /   WWW: http://www.lesassaie.IT/

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Luciano Mannucci
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:47:49 +0200
> Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> - Widescreen layout aka Three Column View
> Is it possible to get the Narrowscreen layout back?

You can change the layout in the list settings (small gear icon left
in the message list header).

~Thomas

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 10:00 AM, José M. Martín <[hidden email]> wrote:
> After upgrading to 1.3 from 1.2.5 I'm having this issue when any message is
> open:
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function Q() in
> /srv/www/htdocs/roundcubemail/plugins/automatic_addressbook/automatic_addressbook.php
> on line 68
>
> I can skip it disabling the automatic_adressbook plugin in the config file,
> but I would like to keep it. Maybe my plugins are outdated?

We kindly requested the plugin developers to update their plugins with
the deprecation changes starting with 1.2 already. Seems like the
automatic_addressbook has been updated accordingly:

  https://github.com/sblaisot/automatic_addressbook/commit/618b0812b626

You should get update it, preferably use the plugin installer for that.

~Thomas

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Luciano Mannucci
On Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:23:09 +0200
Luciano Mannucci <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Works perfect. https://webmail.onlime.ch is running on RC 1.3.0 now for 2
> > days with no single customer complaint. Thx Thomas & Roundcube team for this
> > great release!
> Many thanks for the hint!
Works!
I had to remove a couple of old plugins (old automatic_addressbook and
settings) in order to avoid 500 errors from the nginx web server, now
everything looks fine!

Thanks again,

Luciano.
--
 /"\                         /Via A. Salaino, 7 - 20144 Milano (Italy)
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN / PHONE : +39 2 485781 FAX: +39 2 48578250
  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    /  E-MAIL: [hidden email]
 / \  AND POSTINGS        /   WWW: http://www.lesassaie.IT/

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Emmanuel Revah
On 2017/06/29 15:24, Philip Iezzi wrote:

> yes, you can. Look at
> https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/commit/6886a4de3f32f4bbbba0b195618f034af0d1dcaf
> and you'll find the new config option that replaces the previous
> $config['preview_pane']:
>
> // Interface layout. Default: 'widescreen'.
> // 'widescreen' - three columns
> // 'desktop' - two columns, preview on bottom
> // 'list' - two columns, no preview
> $config['layout'] = 'desktop';
>
> Works perfect. https://webmail.onlime.ch is running on RC 1.3.0 now
> for 2 days with no single customer complaint. Thx Thomas & Roundcube
> team for this great release!

I'm sorry, I don't get it. I must have a bug somewhere (PEBKAC usually,
I might figure this out right after pressing "send").

- I don't see any widescreen stuff, no 3 column layout (I have a
widescreen though)
- I don't see the "little square thing top left of the middle col"
(probably because I don't have 3 columns. But I'd like to see if I can
switch to that by clicking a button from 2 column view
- I set $config['layout'] = 'desktop'; However, for users now, they see
2 columns with no preview. When they press "preview pane" it comes up,
but on page reload it goes back to 2 columns
- Double clicking on message doesn't open messages in 2 col mode

I tried deleting the user's prefs from the DB

Re: Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released

Luciano Mannucci
On Thu, 06 Jul 2017 16:03:24 +0200
Emmanuel Revah <[hidden email]> wrote:

> - I set $config['layout'] = 'desktop'; However, for users now, they see
> 2 columns with no preview. When they press "preview pane" it comes up,
> but on page reload it goes back to 2 columns
Where did you set it?

I think it should go into defaults.inc.php in the config directory.

Cheers,

Luciano.