Roundcube Webmail 1.3.5 released

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We proudly announce a new service release to update the stable version
1.3. It contains fixes to some issues which we backported from the
master branch. One can be called a minor security fix as it fixes
blocking of remote content on specially crafted style tags.

See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it
from https://roundcube.net.

And stay tuned for the upcoming 1.4 beta release which will include a
preview to the new "Elastic" theme.
Apropos: we're still looking for a volunteer designer to do the final
polishing on the new skin. Read about the progress of the Elastic skin
in Alec's blog [2].

Best,
Thomas & Alec

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.5