Roundcube Webmail Update 1.3.4 released

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We proudly announce the next service release to update the stable version 1.3.
It contains fixes to several bugs reported by our dear community
members and makes Roundcube now fully compatible with PHP 7.2.

See the full changelog in the release notes [1] on our Github download page.

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive installations of Roundcube with this version.
Download it from https://roundcube.net/download.

And as usual: please do backup your data before updating!

New: starting with version 1.3.3 we also publish Roundcube releases as
Docker images. The images are still considered BETA and your feedback
with regards to setup, configuration and documentation is much
appreciated.

Best,
Alec & Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.3.4