Quantcast

Session timeout probs with IE10

oliwel
Hi All,

I am running roundcube on top of a LAMP install, I updated to latest 0.9
release yesterday but the problem still exists.

Issue: The roundcube session automagically terminates some seconds after
login while reading or composing a mail. The status bar indicates that
the session has terminated and the user needs to relogin which makes
roundcube unusable for such clients.

The problem affects at least three different users, all running IE10 on
Win7. I was not able to always reproduce the problem at any time but
hope that anybody has seen similar issues and can point me to a solution.

Oliver

--
Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721

Re: Session timeout probs with IE10

Tache Madalin
Are you using any proxy?

On 19.06.2013, at 17:39, Oliver Welter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am running roundcube on top of a LAMP install, I updated to latest 0.9 release yesterday but the problem still exists.
>
> Issue: The roundcube session automagically terminates some seconds after login while reading or composing a mail. The status bar indicates that the session has terminated and the user needs to relogin which makes roundcube unusable for such clients.
>
> The problem affects at least three different users, all running IE10 on Win7. I was not able to always reproduce the problem at any time but hope that anybody has seen similar issues and can point me to a solution.
>
> Oliver
>
> --
> Protect your environment -  close windows and adopt a penguin!
> PGP-Key: 3B2C 8095 A7DF 8BB5 2CFF  8168 CAB7 B0DD 3985 1721

Re: Session timeout probs with IE10

oliwel
One user had a proxy, the others dont know.

Oliver