Skin Markup

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
Hello Everyone,

I'm devoloping a Plugin, and I have 2 questions:

1) How can I user a $label['variable']  content as HTML and not as Plain
Text?
2) I can use a <roundcube:include file=......> to include a file from my
plugin templates directory?

Thanks

Aurelio

Login and Compose Mail

Aurélio de Souza Ribeiro Neto
Hello,

     I have in my server virtual domains.

     The accounts are vinculated with real accounts.

     For example:
     Virtual: [hidden email] is an alias to
[hidden email] (real).

     When I log in RoundCube with [hidden email], in right
upside i see [hidden email], but when I compose new e-mail,
the from is [hidden email]

     You know how can I solve this?

Aurelio

Re: Login and Compose Mail

Thomas Bruederli-2
Hello Aurélio

You can manage your sender identities in the Settings section of
Roundcube. See http://docs.roundcube.net/doc/help/1.1/en_US/settings/identities.html

Kind regards,
Thomas