Some messages won't display

zbigniew szalbot-8

Hello,

Some of messages which go to spam folder contain illigal or non-ascii
characters. The problem is that when this happens, I cannot display emails
in such a folder. Only when I copy there a normal message, then delete it,
the folder content is shown along with warning like this:

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

Warning: mb_convert_encoding() [function.mb-convert-encoding]: Illegal
character encoding specified in
/usr/local/www/roundcube/program/include/main.inc on line 924

What can I do about it? Thank you!

--
Zbigniew Szalbot

Re: Some messages won't display

Thomas Bruederli
Zbigniew Szalbot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Some of messages which go to spam folder contain illigal or non-ascii
> characters. The problem is that when this happens, I cannot display emails
> in such a folder. Only when I copy there a normal message, then delete it,
> the folder content is shown along with warning like this:

This is a known bug:
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/ticket/1484023

> What can I do about it? Thank you!

Try the solutions provided for this ticket or wait until we fixed it.

~Thomas