Special IMAP Folders "Sent vs. sent-mail"

Special IMAP Folders "Sent vs. sent-mail"

plataleas

hi all

clarification for special IMAP folder Sent is needed.

- We have [hidden email] with the following initial IMAP folders:

#doveadm mailbox list -u [hidden email]
INBOX
INBOX.Trash
INBOX.Sent

- The [hidden email] logins to roundcube.

#doveadm mailbox list -u [hidden email]
INBOX
INBOX.Trash
INBOX.Sent

- The [hidden email] is composing an Email (without sending the email).

#doveadm mailbox list -u [hidden email]
INBOX
INBOX.Trash
INBOX.Sent
INBOX.sent-mail

We would expect that rc is using the sent_mbox folder called "Sent" for storing Sent Mails:

#grep sent_mbox /etc/roundcube/defaults.inc.php
$config['sent_mbox'] = 'Sent';

Is this a configuration issue? How do we tell rc to use the existing mailbox INBOX.Sent ?

Thanks for clarification
plataleas