Syncloud: Roundcube based mail server on a device

Syncloud: Roundcube based mail server on a device

Boris Rybalkin

Hello Roundcube developers,

I would like to let you know that we are developing open source platform for Raspberry Pi and alike devices which allows easy installation of popular services.

So far we have a few apps in the store including: Diaspora, ownCloud/nextcloud, Mail server based on Roindcube.

We also provide a sub domain under syncloud.it for free for convinience (pure DNS, not tunnel)

it may be useful for individuals especially for those with no development experience.

Currently we have a complete mail server app on top of Roindcube, Postfix, Dovecot, Postgres and LDAP.

We are happy to work with application development communities like yours.

It would be great if you could mention us somewhere on https://roundcube.net/about/supporters

Our site: syncloud.org
Code: https://github.com/syncloud

Thank you,