Thread sorting weirdness for one folder v1.3.0

Thread sorting weirdness for one folder v1.3.0

Philip Rhoades-2
People,

I attach a screen capture rather than try to explain what is going on -
sorting works fine without threads turned on and it only seems to be one
folder so far.  Why are recent mails sorting underneath older mails?

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra  NSW  2794
Australia
E-mail:  [hidden email]

Screenshot_2017-09-14_02-24-48.png (98K) Download Attachment

Re: Thread sorting weirdness for one folder v1.3.0

staff

Anyone know why all "inbox" mail was deleted when a message says:  "mailbox 100% full".  How do I get these back?

Re: Thread sorting weirdness for one folder v1.3.0

Benny Pedersen-4
Philip Rhoades skrev den 2017-09-13 18:32:

> I attach a screen capture rather than try to explain what is going on
> - sorting works fine without threads turned on and it only seems to be
> one folder so far.  Why are recent mails sorting underneath older
> mails?

imho yes it is, and it lists already readed mails aswell even if filter
is only unreaded

in 0.9.x it still worked with only list unreaded, in 1.0.x it begins to
break that filtering, it also loose the filter choice not being saved,
so it goes back to default filtering with is not what i like