Threaded view in folder

Irrlicht
Hi everyone!

Does someone know if it will be possible to have a threaded view for some
folders in the future?

BTW: Have to say thank you to the devs for this beautyful, amazing webmail!

RoundCube Webmail comletely replaced my Squirrelmail, and I didn't miss it
yet! :)

Regards,
Daniel

Re: Threaded view in folder

Irrlicht
Well, I thought of something like Mozilla Thunderbirds view of threaded
e-mails.
Especially for mailing-lists this is very useful.

Thought of some folder specific settings switch, turning the threaded view
on or off.

Daniel

PS: Find a example here: http://typo3.org/fileadmin/dl/newsgroups/thread.gif