Two Roundcube errors

David Mehler
Hello,

I've got two roundcube issues. The first is that my inbox shows I have
19853 messages, but later roundcube says that the mailbox is empty.

After seeing this I hit the logout button to close out of roundcube,
my browser is the latest google chrome and I got the below message:

REQUEST CHECK FAILED
For your protection, access to this resource is secured against CSRF.
If you see this, you probably didn't log out before leaving the web application.

Human interaction is now required to continue.

The server is running Apache 2.4.38, Mysql 5.7.25, 7.3.2, with fcgi,
and roundcube 1.3.8. The imap server is Dovecot 2.3.4.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
Dave.