Update 1.2.6 released

Thomas Bruederli-2
Dear subscribers

We just published a service and security update to the stable version 1.2.
It contains some important bug fixes and improvements which we picked
from the upstream branch.

See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page [1].

This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
productive 1.2.x installations of Roundcube with this version.
Download it from Github via https://roundcube.net/download.

Please remember to backup your data before updating!

Cheers,
Alec & Thomas

[1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.2.6

Re: Update 1.2.6 released

Reindl Harald-2
AND WHERE IS THE -complete tarball?

[root@buildserver:~]$ cat php_error.log
[10-Sep-2017 18:54:21 Europe/Vienna] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error:
Class 'PEAR' not found in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php:103
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/roundcubemail/program/include/iniset.php(63): require_once()
#1 /usr/share/roundcubemail/index.php(40):
require_once('/usr/share/roun...')
#2 {main}
   thrown in
/usr/share/roundcubemail/program/lib/Roundcube/bootstrap.php on line 103

Am 10.09.2017 um 16:41 schrieb Thomas Bruederli:

> Dear subscribers
>
> We just published a service and security update to the stable version 1.2.
> It contains some important bug fixes and improvements which we picked
> from the upstream branch.
>
> See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page [1].
>
> This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all
> productive 1.2.x installations of Roundcube with this version.
> Download it from Github via https://roundcube.net/download.
>
> Please remember to backup your data before updating!
>
> Cheers,
> Alec & Thomas
>
> [1] https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.2.6

Reindl Harald