Updating Crypt_GPG version

Kyle Francis
I saw the changes for adding the option to exporting Private GPG keys
from the Enigma plugin which is awesome.  I was doing some testing with
my SMIME work making sure I didn't break anything when I noticed that
exporting private GPG keys fails for me because I don't have the latest
version of Crypt_GPG which has the new exportPrivateKeys function.

Since the vendor folder isn't included in the github repo, what would be
the best way to update my local copy of Crypt_GPG?  Can I just copy
Crypt_GPG-1.4.2/{Crypt,data} to
roundcubemail/vendor/pear-pear.php.net/Crypt_GPG?

Kyle

Re: Updating Crypt_GPG version

Kyle Francis

Answered my own question!  Long story short, yes that suffices for updating a dev environment.

Kyle

Re: Updating Crypt_GPG version

Thomas Bruederli-2
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 1:21 AM, Kyle Francis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Answered my own question!  Long story short, yes that suffices for updating
> a dev environment.

Yes. However, running `php composer.phar update
pear-pear.php.net/crypt_gpg` would do the same thing through public
repositories. Once confirmed that everything works with the new
version, you can change the version information for crypt_gpg in
composer.json accordingly.

~Thomas