Upgrading from beta2 to rc1 errors (strip_quotes)

Upgrading from beta2 to rc1 errors (strip_quotes)

Jason Murray
I've done a little poking around can't find an solution to my problem. I
was hoping someone on the list might be able to help.

I've just done the upgrade from beta2 to rc1. But when I attempt to
access the RC site I get this error in my RC log:

  PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  strip_quotes() in
/var/www/htdocs/roundcube/index.php on line 93

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Thanks in advance.
--
Jason Murray
  IMBA Durham Region Rep - www.imba.org/canada