User registration plugin - is there any for roundcube ?

User registration plugin - is there any for roundcube ?

dlugasny
Hi,

does Roundcube support user registration ?
I would like to enable some button on the login page - "register new account".

Does Roundcube support it ?

Cheers
Dlugasny

Re: User registration plugin - is there any for roundcube ?

dlugasny
Hi,

thank You for Your answer. Now I understand.
I thought that Roundcube offer something like this.

Does Rouncube offer stable solution for LDAP ?

If I will store new user details in LDAP, will it be possible to integrate it with Roundcube (login/password reminder etc.)?

Or for LDAP I have to use separate tool ?

Thanks in advance for any support.

Cheers
Dlugasny

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.