Useradd to MySQL

Andreas Meyer
Hello!

I just stumble a bit understanding at what time a user is added to
the db-table roundcubemail/users.

Usually my users are stored in the db mailbox at the server.

Is the db roundcubemail used at all then?

Kind regards

  Andreas

--
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1

Re: Useradd to MySQL

Thomas Bruederli-2
Such a record is created upon the first login in Roundcube.
Authentication is done at the email server via IMAP and Roundcube user
records are only used to store some metadata for the web client like
personal address books, preferences, caches, etc.

~Thomas