Using SHA256/512 for sql password format

Using SHA256/512 for sql password format

Robert Moskowitz
For my new server, I am finally moving away from MD5 for the password
format.  This is going to be a clean build.

I do not see anything in the roundcubemail config that needs to specify
the format.  It seems that this is dovecots job?

The only area of change is in the password change plugin.

In:

https://kaworu.ch/blog/2016/04/20/strong-crypt-scheme-with-dovecot-postfixadmin-and-roundcube/

It seems the only change I need is:

$config['password_crypt_hash'] = 'shaxxx';

Where xxx is either 256 or 512.  All the other changes are to support a
format migration.

thanks