WordPress Integration

Cristian Romanello
Hi, is there any way/possibility to integrate the email client into a WordPress/ page. I'd like to see the whole client into a WordPress page. Is it possible?

Many thanks & Best regards
- Chris

Re: WordPress Integration

Mike Burger

On 2016-08-27 9:48 am, Cristian Romanello wrote:

Hi, is there any way/possibility to integrate the email client into a WordPress/ page. I'd like to see the whole client into a WordPress page. Is it possible?

Many thanks & Best regards

I would think that you'd put that into some sort of frame.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

"It's always suicide-mission this, save-the-planet that. No one ever just stops by to say 'hi' anymore." --Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG1