adaptive design

"Meaulnes Legler"@roundcube

hello all

I have users that complain that the webmailer doesn't display correctly on their smartphones when using FLINT's Larry skin interface. They cannot reduce the display size nor change the width of the left folders column.

Is there a skin interface that uses adaptive design? How can one install it?

Thank you and best regards

_~_
'¿')
`-´
 Meaulnes Legler
 Zurich, Switzerland
+41\0 44 260 16 60

Re: adaptive design

Julian Kippels
Am Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:08:55 +0100
schrieb "Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube" <[hidden email]>:

> hello all
>
> I have users that complain that the webmailer doesn't display
> correctly on their smartphones when using FLINT's Larry skin
> interface. They cannot reduce the display size nor change the width
> of the left folders column.
>
> Is there a skin interface that uses adaptive design? How can one
> install it?
>
> Thank you and best regards
>
> _~_
> '¿')
> `-´  Meaulnes Legler
>   Zurich, Switzerland
> +41\0 44 260 16 60

Hi,

try the Melanie2 mobile skin. Works great for my install
https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Skin-Melanie2-Larry-Mobile

Julian

Re: adaptive design

On 12/07/2017 03:08 PM, Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube wrote:
> I have users that complain that the webmailer doesn't display correctly
> on their smartphones when using FLINT's Larry skin interface. They
> cannot reduce the display size nor change the width of the left folders
> column.
>
> Is there a skin interface that uses adaptive design? How can one install it?

Not yet, but I'm working on it. You can find some info on my blog. It's
planned for Roundcube 1.4.

There are some non-official commercial skins, but I've never tried them.

Re: adaptive design

soumitri@iitk.ac.in
I tried "Melanie2-Larry-Mobile" on 1.3.3 on centos7 with php5.6, the
skin did not work. But it works with earlier version of round-cube
without any issue.

Sincerely,
Soumitri Mishra
On 07/12/17 7:51 PM, Julian Kippels wrote:

> Am Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:08:55 +0100
> schrieb "Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube" <[hidden email]>:
>
>> hello all
>>
>> I have users that complain that the webmailer doesn't display
>> correctly on their smartphones when using FLINT's Larry skin
>> interface. They cannot reduce the display size nor change the width
>> of the left folders column.
>>
>> Is there a skin interface that uses adaptive design? How can one
>> install it?
>>
>> Thank you and best regards
>>
>> _~_
>> '¿')
>> `-´  Meaulnes Legler
>>    Zurich, Switzerland
>> +41\0 44 260 16 60
>>

> Hi,
>
> try the Melanie2 mobile skin. Works great for my install
> https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Skin-Melanie2-Larry-Mobile
>
> Julian

Re: adaptive design

"Meaulnes Legler"@roundcube
On 07.12.17 15:21, Julian Kippels wrote:
Hi,
try the Melanie2 mobile skin. Works great for my install
https://github.com/messagerie-melanie2/Roundcube-Skin-Melanie2-Larry-Mobile
Julian

yes, the screenshots look very nice!

I could successfully install it, however, the StyleSheets don't seem to be implemented, I just get plain HTML «Times»-text and no images...

what do I do wrong?

Thank you and best regards

_~_
'¿')
`-´
 Meaulnes Legler
 Zurich, Switzerland
+41\0 44 260 16 60

Re: adaptive design

Webert de Souza Lima
I'm using a commercial skin, it works great and it's easy to install. Maybe that's a good option for you too.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil