autoresponder

c o

autoresponder

c o
Is there an autoresponder for rc?

Cheers.

=
Corporate Magician
CEOs love him - magic for wealthy and sophisticated audiences. Forbes magazine named him magician to the rich. Corporate meetings, conferences.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=429050f70aac97a2c644a7deaef4fde4

--
Powered By Outblaze

Re: autoresponder

Jason Fesler
> Is there an autoresponder for rc?

An autoresponder, for .. a mail client?  That'd only be able to respond
when you read mail and never any other time?

I suspect there is a better tool for the job, ask your system admin.
If you are that admin, and it is unix, then look at "vacation".

Re: autoresponder

Jeff Davis-22
Try websieve if your backend is cyrus-imapd.  It would be nice if there was a way (maybe there is) to provide a sieve interface in roundcube, though websieve works pretty well, users for teh most part seem to "get it".

On 10/2/07, Jason Fesler <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is there an autoresponder for rc?

An autoresponder, for .. a mail client?  That'd only be able to respond
when you read mail and never any other time?

I suspect there is a better tool for the job, ask your system admin.
If you are that admin, and it is unix, then look at "vacation".

Whiskey Galore
"American Bred... Celtic Fed"
http://www.whiskeygaloremusic.com