bulk import csv (multi contacts)

Webert de Souza Lima
Hi,
I have to import multiple csv files for multiple contacts (basically 1 csv with thousands contacts per user).

I wonder if there's a way to use roundcube internal code to do this for me with the help of  bach script to loop through the CSVs and parse what user it belongs to, and use such tool to automate the importing of CSV.

I first tried to script to to mysql db directly, but I would have to convert everything to a vCard first, and I would have to figure out the user/group/contact relations, so no.

The CSV file I have is in the expected MS Outlook 2010 format (headers).

Thanks.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil
IRC NICK - WebertRLZ

Re: bulk import csv (multi contacts)

Benny Pedersen-4

https://www.thewebvendor.com/excel-to-vcf-vcard-online-converter.html

Re: bulk import csv (multi contacts)

Webert de Souza Lima
Hello Benny,

thanks for the tip. the idea of converting the CSVs to vCard is a very good ideia indeed.
Unfortunately the tool you have suggested is very limited and cannot fufill my needs right now, but I'll look for others.