calendar plugin errors

Nick Edwards
Using the calendar and libcalendaring plugins from kolab git with
current stable RC 1.1.3
doesnt work, save error, yes, i did run the mysql init, errors report:

no e.* are created by the database setup scripts?

DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'e.calendar_id' in 'where clause' (SQL
Query: SELECT e.*, (SELECT COUNT(attachment_id) FROM
attachments
            WHERE event_id = e.event_id OR event_id = e.recurrence_id)
AS _attachments
         FROM events e
         WHERE e.calendar_id IN ('1')
            AND e.start <= '2015-12-07 00:00:00' AND e.end >=
'2015-10-26 00:00:00') in
/web/webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 543 (GET
/?_task=calendar&source=1&_action=load_events&start=1445781600&end=1449410400&_=1445063150065)

Re: calendar plugin errors

A.L.E.C
On 10/17/2015 08:59 AM, Nick Edwards wrote:
> Using the calendar and libcalendaring plugins from kolab git with
> current stable RC 1.1.3
> doesnt work, save error, yes, i did run the mysql init, errors report:
>
> no e.* are created by the database setup scripts?
>
> DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'e.calendar_id' in 'where clause'

I see the calendar_id column in events table here:
https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/RPK/browse/master/plugins/calendar/drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql;13b717c5c5e9cf96f9082262c46285841302c255$28

Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer  [http://roundcube.net]

Re: calendar plugin errors

Nick Edwards
But they are not added?
events table has 25 columns and half of them dont look like this plugins.

I think the SQL statement is wrong  create table if not exists.  but
events and events_cache tables do exist, so it ignores that statement,
I'm trying to find out what plugin added it. if its nothing of
consequence I'll nuke them and run the script again, but maybe the
script needs to be written better to detect stuff like this?

On 10/17/15, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/17/2015 08:59 AM, Nick Edwards wrote:
>> Using the calendar and libcalendaring plugins from kolab git with
>> current stable RC 1.1.3
>> doesnt work, save error, yes, i did run the mysql init, errors report:
>>
>> no e.* are created by the database setup scripts?
>>
>> DB Error: [1054] Unknown column 'e.calendar_id' in 'where clause'
>
> I see the calendar_id column in events table here:
> https://git.kolab.org/diffusion/RPK/browse/master/plugins/calendar/drivers/database/SQL/mysql.initial.sql;13b717c5c5e9cf96f9082262c46285841302c255$28
>
> --
> Aleksander 'A.L.E.C' Machniak
> Kolab Groupware Developer        [http://kolab.org]
> Roundcube Webmail Developer  [http://roundcube.net]

Re: calendar plugin errors

Noel Butler
Hi Nick

Haven't seen you on IRC for a while, hope things are well...

Are you upgrading? Or is this new? Do you have an existing calendar
directory as well? Perhaps related to older version, load up phpmyadmin
and browse them, if your not sure, maybe paste the table structure so we
can have a guess at what it might be?

cheers

On 18/10/2015 13:14, Nick Edwards wrote:

> But they are not added?
> events table has 25 columns and half of them dont look like this
> plugins.
>
> I think the SQL statement is wrong  create table if not exists.  but
> events and events_cache tables do exist, so it ignores that statement,
> I'm trying to find out what plugin added it. if its nothing of
> consequence I'll nuke them and run the script again, but maybe the
> script needs to be written better to detect stuff like this?

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/

Re: calendar plugin errors

Nick Edwards
Hi, yeah been ok thanks hope same your way, been busy, moving back to
Aus in December too!

I did have an early calendar, you hit nail on the head, nothing else
seems to use events, so I dumped it, and now has taken and added the
right tables and seems to be working by my testing!