change default for sent messages

java-crypto
So, I'm using Apache James as my mail server wich default config already
save a copy of mails sent into Sent folder - so I had set default for my
Thunderbird just set to "no copy" as the server does it. Is there an
option I can set this for my roundcube as well? I'd like a general
setting but would be fine with a per user setting as well. Set it manual
every time I write a message is kinda annoying.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Re: change default for sent messages

java-crypto
Ok, I have found a setting in default config to either change the
behaviour or disable it completely:

around 625:
// Disables saving sent messages in Sent folder (like gmail) (Default:
false)
// Note: useful when SMTP server stores sent mail in user mailbox
$config['no_save_sent_messages'] = true;

around 705:
// store sent message is this mailbox
// leave blank if sent messages should not be stored
// NOTE: Use folder names with namespace prefix (INBOX. on Courier-IMAP)
$config['sent_mbox'] = '';

The 2nd one sets the default to "no save" - and the 1st complete
disables it and removes the drop-down from the compose screen.

Topic solved!

Matt