different language

Andreas Meyer
Hello!

Today I installed CentOS and am curious Roundcube has english language
after logging in. Is this a browser thing?
In Firefox german is the preffered language.

Kind regards

   Andreas

Re: different language

Andreas Meyer
Am 21.03.2018 23:02, schrieb Reindl Harald:

> which version from which source (tarball, distro-package..)

tarball Roundcube 1.3.3

>> In Firefox german is the preffered language
> the UI language don't matter - don't confuse langpack under addons for
> the browser UI with the preferred content language you can chosse in
> the settings between fonts and downloads

Could it has something to do with that accidently I logged in one
domain-interface to another domain/mailaccount?

Kind regards

   Andreas

--
PGP-Fingerprint: D392 5D21 0299 63D7 5BAE 4562 1E56 B2EA 81A2 59F1