download + javascript?

tfk

download + javascript?

tfk
When I click on a download (ZIP) it pops up the save-as in my browser,
but the entire interface stops working. I remember something about a
"busy" flag.

Can anyone enlighten me? ;-)

Till

Re: download + javascript?

Thomas Bruederli

till wrote:
> When I click on a download (ZIP) it pops up the save-as in my browser,
> but the entire interface stops working. I remember something about a
> "busy" flag.

I cannot reproduce this. Command 'load-attachment' triggers this.goto_url()
with the third parameter (lock) set to false which should NOT lock the user
interface. See function goto_url for details.

~Thomas
tfk

Re: download + javascript?

tfk
On 8/30/07, Thomas Bruederli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> till wrote:
> > When I click on a download (ZIP) it pops up the save-as in my browser,
> > but the entire interface stops working. I remember something about a
> > "busy" flag.
>
> I cannot reproduce this. Command 'load-attachment' triggers this.goto_url()
> with the third parameter (lock) set to false which should NOT lock the user
> interface. See function goto_url for details.

Yeah, I ported the changes from trunk to my branch.

Thanks,
Till