drag & drop not working as expected

lutz.niederer
Hi!

I updated roundcube from 0.9 to 1.2.3 and since then I do have problems wirh drag & drop.  I try to describe:

When I select a message the message is shown.  When I now click once onto this message in the message list then roundcube believes that I want to drag that message, means the message "moves with my mouse cursor", it sticks with my mouse cursor.  Always.  Sometimes this also happens when I select a message for the first time.
When working with message filters (sieve), I am not able to drag filters and re-position them.  I can select the filter, again it sticks even when I release the mouse and when I try to drop the message nothing happens, the item magically moves back, that's it.  The small arrows in filters do not work, too.

I changed the skins.  I changed the browsers (IE / Chrome).  I changed the mouse driver from MS mouse to Synaptics and back again.  Nothing helped.  What I did not try is another OS as I currently have access to Windows 10 only.

Version 0.9 worked like a charm.  It does these strange things since I updated to 1.2.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
-lutzn

Re: drag & drop not working as expected

A.L.E.C
On 28.03.2017 10:56, [hidden email] wrote:
> Version 0.9 worked like a charm.  It does these strange things since I
> updated to 1.2.3.
>
> Any ideas?

Disable all plugins and try again.