editing identities

Andreas Meyer
Hello!

How do I edit identities? All fields like shown name
are greyed out.

Upgraded to 1.3.1, great thing!

Greetings

  Andreas

Re: editing identities

Benny Pedersen-4
Andreas Meyer skrev den 2017-09-15 16:06:

> How do I edit identities? All fields like shown name
> are greyed out.

means you have a restricted config.inc.php that limit it to this, i have
forgot what its called

see possible if you miss som custom settings from default.inc.php (do
not edit this file its all default you should add content lines from it
to config.inc.php to change default settings)

great tip ? :=)

> Upgraded to 1.3.1, great thing!

you could be a great gentoo developper :=)

Re: editing identities

Andreas Meyer
Benny Pedersen <[hidden email]> schrieb am 15.09.17 um 17:31:59 Uhr:

> Andreas Meyer skrev den 2017-09-15 16:06:
>
> > How do I edit identities? All fields like shown name
> > are greyed out.
>
> means you have a restricted config.inc.php that limit it to this, i have
> forgot what its called

Changed $config['identities_level'] = 4 to 3. That did what I was looking
for. Thank you!

> see possible if you miss som custom settings from default.inc.php (do
> not edit this file its all default you should add content lines from it
> to config.inc.php to change default settings)
>
> great tip ? :=)

yes!

> > Upgraded to 1.3.1, great thing!
>
> you could be a great gentoo developper :=)

better not

  Andreas