enigma plugin importing existing gpg key and signing

enigma plugin importing existing gpg key and signing

David Mehler
Hello,

I've got a user with a home directory and an existing gnupg2 setup,
under /home/username/.gnupg. I am wanting to know if Roundcube's
Enigma plugin (using v1.36), can import this gpg key as it is already
exported and available on a public keyserver?

Secondly, do I have to get separate S/MIME keys or will enigma handle
mail signing with the existing gpg key?

Thanks.
Dave.

Re: enigma plugin importing existing gpg key and signing

mick crane
On 2018-04-20 09:21, David Mehler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've got a user with a home directory and an existing gnupg2 setup,
> under /home/username/.gnupg. I am wanting to know if Roundcube's
> Enigma plugin (using v1.36), can import this gpg key as it is already
> exported and available on a public keyserver?

if I remember correctly the keys are exported armoured ascii for
importing to enigma plugin.

mick