exporting secret keys

devotedmystic .
 I just installed the latest git version.

 When I export just the public key, all works fine. When I include the
secret key, nothing happens and I cannot download it.

 Of course, I see both keys in the PGP Keys view. So there is some
issue with the secret key export.

Re: exporting secret keys

devotedmystic .
I solved it installing the latest Crypt_GPG module.