favicon

Jorge Bastos

Howdy,

Since 1.4 i believe, i’m seeing the logo image that i have set, beeing set as the favicon aswell, not sure if this was the behavior before 1.4.

Can’t i have the logo set, and use another favicon.ico in the server root?

Putting a “favicon.ico” in the root, i always have the logo defines as the favicon,

How could i set this differently?

Re: favicon

Meaulnes Legler @ roundcube

the favicon is defined in the skin, I guess...

my custom favicon.ico is in roundcube/skins/skin_name/images/favicon.ico

hope that helps and best regards

_⌢_
'¿')
`-´
 Meaulnes Legler

 Zurich, Switzerland

+41¦0 44 260 16 60

On 25.11.19 21:28, Jorge Bastos wrote:

Howdy,

Since 1.4 i believe, i’m seeing the logo image that i have set, beeing set as the favicon aswell, not sure if this was the behavior before 1.4.

Can’t i have the logo set, and use another favicon.ico in the server root?

Putting a “favicon.ico” in the root, i always have the logo defines as the favicon,

How could i set this differently?

Dan

Re: favicon

Dan
There should be a plugin, called 'customizr' that allows you to set this more dynamically.

@lbutlr
On 27 Nov 2019, at 11:22, darkc0de <[hidden email]> wrote:
> There should be a plugin, called 'customizr' that allows you to set this more dynamically.

Question:
> // define a custom watermark image (relative or absolute URL)
> $config['custom_watermark_image'] = './skins/watermark.png';

Is this just an image that will be converted to a watermark style, or an image with a low opacity that will be used as is for a water mark?

> // define a custom URI to be displayed instead of the empty watermark page
> $config['custom_watermark_uri'] = '';

And what exactly does that mean? When would a watermark “page” be shown?

--
Cogito cogito, ergo cogito sum, cogito

Re: favicon

On 11/25/19 9:28 PM, Jorge Bastos wrote:
> Since 1.4 i believe, i’m seeing the logo image that i have set, beeing set as the favicon
> aswell, not sure if this was the behavior before 1.4.

Looks like a side-effect of improving skin_logo option. You can set a different image for
favicon now. See
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/blob/master/config/defaults.inc.php#L393-L424