feature request: set identity per recipient

feature request: set identity per recipient

Jari Fredriksson

I don't know if this already is somehow possible, but would be very cool this.

I have multiple identities, and for example mailing lists like this I use this iki.fi identity,  because my primary identity has strick dkim/dmarc -policies which will cause fail when received from a mailing list of an email forwarding service (like iki.fi).

Re: feature request: set identity per recipient

Ralph Seichter-16
On 16.10.16 10:33, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

> I have multiple identities, and for example mailing lists like this
> I use this iki.fi identity, because my primary identity has strick
> dkim/dmarc -policies which will cause fail when received from a
> mailing list of an email forwarding service (like iki.fi).

DMARC policies are enforced by MTAs, but Roundcube is a MUA, so I'm not
sure I understand what exactly you are asking for? Are you thinking of
identity support in Thunderbird fashion, which allows for different SMTP
server / sender address combinations?

-Ralph