feature request

Webert de Souza Lima
Because of the problem I have described recently in the email entitled:

"Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (FROM)])"

I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
That would make the sort as the default again.

How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil
IRC NICK - WebertRLZ

Re: feature request

A.L.E.C
On 02.04.2018 20:48, Webert de Souza Lima wrote:
> Because of the problem I have described recently in the email entitled:
>
> "Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (FROM)])"
>
> I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
> That would make the sort as the default again.
>
> How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.

bin/moduserprefs.sh --delete message_sort_col

Re: feature request

Webert de Souza Lima
Hah, I didn't know you had a script for that. I actually wrote one on my own.

Thanks for replying, but what I'm actually proposing is to have this option in the UI for the user himself to click, like he does with the other columns.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:58 AM, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 02.04.2018 20:48, Webert de Souza Lima wrote:
> Because of the problem I have described recently in the email entitled:
>
> "Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (FROM)])"
>
> I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
> That would make the sort as the default again.
>
> How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.

bin/moduserprefs.sh --delete message_sort_col

Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]

Re: feature request

Webert de Souza Lima
I was looking at Roundcube listing settings and I saw the Sorting Columns option "Received Date". I think this is equivalent to what I'm requesting.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Webert de Souza Lima <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hah, I didn't know you had a script for that. I actually wrote one on my own.

Thanks for replying, but what I'm actually proposing is to have this option in the UI for the user himself to click, like he does with the other columns.

Regards,

Webert Lima
DevOps Engineer at MAV Tecnologia
Belo Horizonte - Brasil
IRC NICK - WebertRLZ

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:58 AM, A.L.E.C <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 02.04.2018 20:48, Webert de Souza Lima wrote:
> Because of the problem I have described recently in the email entitled:
>
> "Unable to send command: A0007 FETCH 1:* (UID BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS
> (FROM)])"
>
> I would like to request a feature: clear ordering preference.
> That would make the sort as the default again.
>
> How is that likely to be done? I'm not sure I can request any features.

bin/moduserprefs.sh --delete message_sort_col

Kolab Groupware Developer         [http://kolab.org]
Roundcube Webmail Developer   [http://roundcube.net]

round2.png (23K) Download Attachment