html > txt conversion

zbigniew szalbot-8
Dear all,

The new release of RC fixed some important errors but I find one new. That is I have set up that the default message fromat is HTML. When I want to switch to txt (as now) I cannot do it. RC displays an error message, the conversion is never completed and I have to close the browser as no button then works. Operating System : FreeBSD, Server : Apache/1.3.39 (Unix) PHP/5.2.4 , MYSQL Version : 5.0.45, PHP Safe Mode : Off

Anyone else also experiencing this or is it only me?

Thanks!

Zbigniew Szalbot