installation php modues

Teno Deuter
Dear list,

in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.

When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:

FileInfo:  OK
Libiconv:  OK
Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
Exif:  OK
LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)

but pkg_info shows:

php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php

and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.

Why do I get the above warnings?

also, in the second installation page I get the following:

Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:

types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }

Thank you

Re: installation php modues

Teno Deuter
Thnak you for your reply.

Any idea why I get the:

Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

Thank you

Regarrds

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Reindl Harald <[hidden email]> wrote:

> just install the extension packages and make sure they are enabled in
> php.ini or a php.ini-dropin
>
> php -m
>
> Am 10.07.2018 um 13:20 schrieb Teno Deuter:
>> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
>> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>>
>> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>>
>> FileInfo:  OK
>> Libiconv:  OK
>> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
>> Exif:  OK
>> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
>> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
>> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>>
>> but pkg_info shows:
>>
>> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
>> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>>
>> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>>
>> Why do I get the above warnings?
>>
>> also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>>
>> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>>
>> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>>
>> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }

Re: installation php modues

Vincent Van Houtte
On 2018-07-10 15:59, Teno Deuter wrote:
> Thnak you for your reply.
>
> Any idea why I get the:
>
> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

Google provides some hints. Did you try the solutions posted here?
https://www.google.com/search?q=Mimetype+to+file+extension+mapping%3A++NOT+OK&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Kind regards,
Vincent