keyboard_shortcuts plugin conflicting with enigma

keyboard_shortcuts plugin conflicting with enigma

Joachim Fahrner
Hi,
I found that the keyboard_shortcuts plugin is conflicting with enigma
plugin.
When I open a pgp encrypted mail, a popup appears requesting the
password to unlock the private key. All characters typed in this popup
are interpreted by keyboard_shortcuts. If the password contains an 'r',
this immediately triggers a reply.

I disabled the keyboard_shortcut plugin to make enigma working.

Jochen

Re: keyboard_shortcuts plugin conflicting with enigma

Cor Bosman

> On 1 Oct 2017, at 08:12, J. Fahrner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I found that the keyboard_shortcuts plugin is conflicting with enigma plugin.
> When I open a pgp encrypted mail, a popup appears requesting the password to unlock the private key. All characters typed in this popup are interpreted by keyboard_shortcuts. If the password contains an 'r', this immediately triggers a reply.
>
> I disabled the keyboard_shortcut plugin to make enigma working.

I cant reproduce this if the focus is actually on the popup input field. I get a popup requesting the password, and anything I type in there is not firing the shortcuts plugin. If the focus is not on the popup input (so anything typed wouldnt actually be used anyways) it does fire the shortcuts plugin.

Are you sure you have focus on the input field?

Cor

Am 2017-10-01 15:39, schrieb [hidden email]:
> Are you sure you have focus on the input field?

Since asterisks are shown in the input field as I type, I assume it has
focus.

Re: keyboard_shortcuts plugin conflicting with enigma

Cor Bosman

> On 1 Oct 2017, at 15:43, J. Fahrner <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Am 2017-10-01 15:39, schrieb [hidden email]:
>> Are you sure you have focus on the input field?
>
> Since asterisks are shown in the input field as I type, I assume it has focus.

I only have mac to test, but on mac in chrome/firefox/safari I cant reproduce this. Everything i type is propery handled and the message decrypted.

Cor