login fails on Firefox

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

login fails on Firefox

Bernd Prager
I am experiencing a strange error.

I've been using RoundCube for 3 days now and it was working fine on IE and
Firefox.

Suddenly the firefox login fails with "Login failed".
Has anybody ever experienced that?
I don't really know where to start looking at.

Thanks for any help.

_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: login fails on Firefox

Julien Wadin
Bernd Prager a écrit :

> I am experiencing a strange error.
>
> I've been using RoundCube for 3 days now and it was working fine on IE and
> Firefox.
>
> Suddenly the firefox login fails with "Login failed".
> Has anybody ever experienced that?
> I don't really know where to start looking at.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> _______________________________________________
> List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
>  
look at your imap server !

--
Wadin Julien
Tel : +32 (0) 475 632 168
Web : http://blog.julienwadin.be/

Simplifiez vous Postfix : http://postfixwinadmin.jwhosting.eu

_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: login fails on Firefox

Bernd Prager
On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:28:59 +0200, Julien Wadin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Bernd Prager a écrit :
>> I am experiencing a strange error.
>>
>> I've been using RoundCube for 3 days now and it was working fine on IE
> and
>> Firefox.
>>
>> Suddenly the firefox login fails with "Login failed".
>> Has anybody ever experienced that?
>> I don't really know where to start looking at.
>>
>> Thanks for any help.
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
>>  
> look at your imap server !
>

Sorry, I didn't made it clear.
IE keeps working. Only Firefox refuses to log in.

_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: login fails on Firefox

ɹןʇnqן
On 9-Aug-2007, at 14:34, Bernd Prager wrote:
> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:28:59 +0200, Julien Wadin <[hidden email]>  
> wrote:
>> Bernd Prager a écrit :
>>> Suddenly the firefox login fails with "Login failed".
>> look at your imap server !
> Sorry, I didn't made it clear.
> IE keeps working. Only Firefox refuses to log in.

Still, answer is the same, look at your imap server.  Only it can  
tell you what the problem is.  /var/log/maillog (or equiv)


--
Lewis Butler
303.564.2512


_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: login fails on Firefox

Bernd Prager
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:43:50 -0600, Lewis Butler
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 9-Aug-2007, at 14:34, Bernd Prager wrote:
>> On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 22:28:59 +0200, Julien Wadin <[hidden email]>  
>> wrote:
>>> Bernd Prager a écrit :
>>>> Suddenly the firefox login fails with "Login failed".
>>> look at your imap server !
>> Sorry, I didn't made it clear.
>> IE keeps working. Only Firefox refuses to log in.
>
> Still, answer is the same, look at your imap server.  Only it can  
> tell you what the problem is.  /var/log/maillog (or equiv)
>

I appears the cookies were broken.
After deleting Firefox cookies the login is working again.

(I started hosting on bluehost.com and the log symlink is broken. So I
don't know yet how to access my log files.)

_______________________________________________
List info: http://lists.roundcube.net/users/
Loading...